PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
ONE YEAR OF LOVE S.L.
Postal Address: Passatge Sa Cova, número 1, casa 1 17255 BEGUR (Girona)
OBJECTIVE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
At ONE YEAR OF LOVE S.L. we treat the data provided by our clients, suppliers, collaborators, candidates and/or interested persons with the following purposes:
- To maintain the existing commercial relationship, as well as comply with the obligations that may arise from it and from the applicable regulations.
- To respond to your queries and provide interested parties with information about our products and services.
- To register on our website, in order to contact us, by using the «contact» section.
The personal data provided will be kept during the business relationship or until the interested party requests its removal, always respecting the time required to comply with legal obligations.
Corporate contact data may be used to send commercial information about our products and services, always based on the legitimate interest of our existing relationships and/or on the freely expressed consent to receive this type of information, as provided in the RGPD and in article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The legal basis for the processing of customer, supplier and/or collaborator data is the execution of the previously existing contractual relationship with ONE YEAR OF LOVE S.L..
In the case in which there is no contractual relationship, the legal basis for data processing (potential customers, suppliers, collaborators or other persons interested in establishing a commercial or contractual relationship with ONE YEAR OF LOVE S.L.) will be the consent of the interested party, freely given for that specific treatment.
In the case of candidates or other interested parties that contact ONE YEAR OF LOVE S.L., the processing of personal data is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of establishing a contractual relationship with our company and / or receiving information of any kind.
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required. However, when necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship and / or to comply with the provisions of the applicable regulations, personal data may be communicated to:
- Banking entities and payment management entities, tax, customs and other public authorities, as well as the competent authorities in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Carriers or logistic operators carrying out transport or shipping activities, manufacturers, subcontractors and / or suppliers of certain goods / services provided to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship and the compliance with the requirements of the coordination of commercial activities.
- Cooperating entities in the staff selection process with respect to candidate personal data.
The Interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability of their personal data; or, where appropriate, file claims, under the terms of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, revoke the consent given or solicit any clarification, you can send a request to email@example.com or by postal mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID or document proving your identity.
Finally, we inform the interested parties that claims related to the processing of their personal data must be filed before the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data or in the competent courts of justice.
For more information about the conditions of use of our website, see the following link.